1. My favorite color is blue.
2. Thai Son is my one & only favorite Vietnamese Restaurant.
3. I literally travel around with my camera, a pen, and post-it's almost everywhere.
4. I like to sit in Barnes & Noble with a cup of coffee and reading books.
5. I'm not a fan of Borders.
6. I love dumplings, whether it be fried, pan-fried, or steamed.
7. I'm highly allergic to mango.
8. I've been in the New York Daily News when I was 13.
9. I don't have any brothers.
Thai Iced Tea with Green Tapioca Strawberry Green Tea with Tapioca
10. I'm the youngest in my family.
A new hot spot for bubble tea & after dinner drinks recently opened up in my neighborhood. There are many locations around my neighborhood that has opened up. Finally, after opening up for 2-3 weeks, boyfriend & I finally tried it after two of my friend suggested to me , another location for me to yelp & write about. It's very spacious, comfortable, a great spot to come for deep conversations and hanging out but not in a big group.
Hi Tea Cafe
2114 86th street Brooklyn, NY 11214646.824.9243
They offer an array of beverages and topping, all for an affordable price.
Boyfriend's Thai Iced Tea was delicious and it was very new to try it with Green Tapioca. I love how on the top of the cup, the plastic wrapping is the horoscope signs. Boyfriend is not a Sagittarius. Luckily for me, I got the one that said Pisces and coincidentally I am a Pisces
The Strawberry Green Tea with Tapioca, probably one of the darn finest ones I've tried.
This is their business card, as well as their menu. They offer Special Drinks, Espresso's, Non Espresso's, Green Tea/Black Tea series, Slush and light snacks. Like I said, an array of beverages. I so want to try - Steamed Apple Juice, French Vanilla Espresso, Rocky Road, Red Bean Milk, and a lot more. I'm glad I live close to Hi Tea Cafe because I really want to try their other drinks and flavors.
Hi-Tea Cafe, a must try sweet treat!